BYRON -- Beer sampling, a steak dinner and dancing will be featured at Beer, Steer, and Boogies, 7 to 11 p.m. Saturday, Feb. 10, at Willow Brook Club House, as a fundraiser for the Byron Downtown Project.
The party, with “after five attire,” is limited to 100 people and advanced ticket purchase is required by Thursday, Feb. 1. The price is $45 each or two for $80.
For more information or ticket purchases, persons may go to www.byron.org or call Stacia, (810) 266-4504, or Jessica, (810) 266-4398.
The evening will include live rock'n country format music by Restless.
The menu is expected to include:
- Cheese platter with venison sausage and live pate'
- Cucumber and chick pea salad with yogurt dressing
- Sliced flank steak with red wine and mushroom glace'
- Sweet and white scallop potatoes with parmesan and thyme
- Fresh green beans with pimentos
- Homemade rosemary herb bread
- Chocolate cake with vanilla ice cream and strawberries
Five beer samples will be included, and there will also be cash bar, raffles, and Byron Downtown Project merchandise for sale.